The OneOfTheThree.com archive of James the band is made better by the contribution of fans. So please send us pictures of your James related content.
What We’re Looking For – and Not!
We are specifically looking for James related (new or better quality) pictures of: gig tickets; posters; backstage/VIP passes; setlists; tour brochures; tour itineraries; magazine articles/press clippings; fanzines; of promo releases or rare imports; signed albums/singles.
You can also submit pictures about band member’s musical side projects.
We are not looking for pictures taken at gigs, selfies with the band, or pictures of unsigned album/single releases.
Finally OneOfTheThree.com already has a lot of pictures so please check our website to see if we already have before you send them to us. The best place to look for what we have already is the Gig Database and the Archive section.
Send Them Here
Please see our guidelines for talking pictures below. Then email them to email@example.com and include your name in the email. Thanks for your contribution to OneOfTheThree.com.
Legal notice: If you send us your pictures for use on the website (1) you must be the copyright owner of the pictures themselves (although you are not required to be the copyright owner of the content of the picture, e.g. tour brochure, magazine article), and (2) you are granting us a perpetual right to use them in all forms and in all media. We can’t guarantee that we’ll use the pictures you send to us, however if we do, we may add your name to the website credit page, unless you ask us not to.
Guidelines for Submitting Photographic Content
- Scan, photo or good quality smartphone picture is OK
- Take picture from directly on top of item
- Use good light (ideally daylight, without flash)
- Remember to focus picture on text on content
- Check you don’t cast a shadow on the picture
- Leave a gap all around the item, i.e. make sure the entire item is in the picture; we will crop later
- Use a fairly neutral background if possible (table top, counter or floor is fine)