This Site, provided by One Of The Three, provides information about the band James. This website is not affiliated to the band James. References to “the Site”, “the website”, “our website”, “this Site”, or “these Sites” in the following and previous statements refer to public-facing websites maintained and operated by One Of The Three at the following top-level domains: oneofthethree.com, oneofthethree.co.uk.
References to ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ are references to the person(s) accessing this Site. References to ‘One Of The Three’, ‘OOTT’, ‘oneofthethree.com’, ‘oneofthethree.co.uk’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are references to One Of The Three.
References to ‘James’, ‘James the band’, ‘the band’ are references to the music band James, who can be found on the web at www.wearejames.com. References to ‘Adrian Oxaal’, ‘Andy Diagram’, ‘David Baynton-Power’, ‘Gavan Whelan’, ‘Jim Glennie’, ‘Larry Gott’, ‘Mark Hunter’, ‘Michael Kulas’, ‘Paul Gilbertson’, ‘Ron Yeadon’, ‘Saul Davies’, Tim Booth are references to current or previous members of James the band, including their permanent and touring members.
Copyright © 2014-2016 One Of The Three. All rights reserved.
Copyright in the pages, content, screens, information and all material on this Site is owned by us unless otherwise noted, additionally:
- Some content is copyright by James the band, current and previous band members, their management, record label(s) and/or promoters.
- Some content is abstracted or reproduced from media outlets or newspapers, for which the copyright may be retained by them or their 3rd parties. Where this has happened, appropriate attribution and/or links to the relevant publication/copyright holder are provided near to the content.
Any person is hereby authorised to view, copy, print, and distribute materials on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The materials may be used for informational purposes only. The materials may only be used for non-commercial purposes. Any copy of the materials or portion thereof must include this copyright notice.
- Note that any content on this Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by us and are not licensed hereunder.
- You may not alter or otherwise make any changes to any material that you print or download from this Site, including without limitation, removing any identifying marks or legends from such material. You may not use this Site for any purpose which is unlawful, abusive, libellous, obscene or threatening.
The display of trademarks on pages at this Site does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to anyone else. Any unauthorised downloading, re-transmission or other copying or modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein by you may be a violation of statutory or common law, trade-mark and/or copyright laws and could subject you to legal action.
This site and the information, materials and content in it are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, or non-infringement. Information described on this site is furnished for informational use only, is subject to change without notice, and should not be construed as a guarantee, commitment, condition or offer by us. We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may appear in this document.
We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or timeliness of the information, material or content on this site nor the error-free use of the site, nor do we represent or warrant that the site will be available or that it will meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system.
We are not responsible in any manner for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive exemplary or incidental damages, whether based on negligence, wilful misconduct, tort, contract or any other theory of law, or for any damages for loss of data, loss of income, failure to realise expected revenues or savings, loss of profits or any economic or pecuniary loss, arising out of your use of this site.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to websites that are provided and maintained exclusively by third parties. No endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on or linked from or to this Site.
Changes to the Site
The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement by us at any time without notice to you by updating the posting of same.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this Site remains available to all users, our computer systems employ software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorised attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable by law.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “abc.com” if you use a private Internet access account) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access this Site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our Site;
- The date and time you access our Site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to this Site from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Cookies will not be used to contact you for marketing purposes other than by means of advertisements offered within this Site. Cookies may be used to record details of pages relating to particular products and services that you have visited on this Site. This is to provide us with generic usage statistics to allow us to improve this Site and to provide you with information that may interest you.
Web Beacons and Spotlight Tags
This Site may contain electronic images, known as web beacons or spotlight tags. These enable us to count users who have visited certain pages on the Site. Web beacons and spotlight tags are simply tools used to obtain generic information about the web pages visited. They are not used to obtain information about specific users.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information by either using a web form or sending an e-mail to us at any of the contact email addresses provided at this Site, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us provide you with information that you request. Other use of personal information provided may be used for the following reasons:
- To assist us in creating and publishing content relevant to you;
- To send alerts or newsletters;
- To ensure that our Site is relevant to your needs; and
- To allow you limited access to areas of our Site as appropriate.
You may choose to give us personal information in a variety of situations. For example, you may want to give us information, such as your name and address or e-mail address, to correspond with you.
Social Media: Expectations of Fair Conduct and Appropriate Behaviour
Whilst we all want to visitors to our website and the social media channels we use to comment and engage in an open and uncensored manner, there are occasions where groups and/or individuals over-step the boundaries of what is typically deemed to be appropriate.
In instances of disagreement, conflict and complaint, we will endeavour to seek a resolution that primarily encourages participants to reflect upon their post, and edit what they have written to make their argument/comment/statement more appropriate, so that the public debate may continue.
Where individuals or groups engage in the examples of the behaviours below cited below, or when participants have complained about the behaviour of other users, their comments will be reviewed by site administrators. These comments may be subsequently edited, deleted, and the participant suspended or blocked from being able to comment on the page, website or social media channel:
- Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language;
- ‘Trolling’, or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track;
- Comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual;
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material;
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices;
- Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual.
To allow open dialogue between genuinely engaged residents we reserved the right to ban commentators who have a disclosed affiliation with another party and whose comments are clearly designed to stifle debate or create political mischief.
We retain the right to regularly review and update our social media terms where necessary.
If you have a complaint, contact us using our Contact Page, using the link at the bottom of this page.
To help us do this and execute our activities, we may share information, with others, for instance, subsidiaries or affiliates of ours, or our suppliers. Our website is hosted and delivered by 34sp.com and so subject to the terms of service and privacy of 34sp.com.
You may opt-out of receiving future mailings from us by following the instructions set forth in each mailing.
We may collect, use or disclose your personal information as required or permitted by applicable law.
If we or any part of our activities or operations becomes owned or controlled by other individuals or entities, the information that we have collected may be transferred to such party or parties who would be bound by the obligations hereunder.
Third Party Websites
Websites provided and maintained by third parties are not subject to this privacy statement. Please review the privacy policies on those websites to understand their personal information handling practices. We make no representations concerning the privacy policies of these third party websites.
If you have questions about our policies or practices, you may contact us using this contact form.